FREE DIAGNOSIS OF YOUR CURRENT NETWORK
Has your current company told you they are monitoring your network, backing up your files, and protecting your data? We will check to be sureyou are getting everything you are paying for .... and much more. Call us today and ask to set up an appointment with our lead technician!
What is Network Management?
Network management refers to the broad subject of managing computer networks. There exists a wide variety of software and hardware products that help network system administrators manage a network. Network management covers a wide area, including:
Security: Ensuring that the network is protected from unauthorized users.
Performance: Eliminating bottlenecks in the network.
Reliability: Making sure the network is available to users and responding to hardware and software malfunctions.
Peace of mind – make IT work!
Today IT should be delivered as a Service (ITaaS) in such a way that creates stability, ensures financial and business predictability and improves your profitability by simply allowing you to focus on your business.
Less downtime – make IT reliable!
We deliver IT to businesses they way you would expect it to be done – simple, without hassle, without complication, for a flat monthly fee that includes all of the core items you would expect such as:
- Unlimited end-user and server monitoring 24/7/365
- Cloud and/or on-premise servers
- Licensing of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Servers, Exchange email, SQL databases and Citrix remote access
- Unlimited storage
- Backups and cloud recoverability
- Mobile Device Management
- Your Virtual IT Department
- Security Management: Firewall, Antivirus, Spam Filtering, Internet Filtering, Encryption
- Compliance: HIPAA, SOX, GLB compliance and assurance services